Friday, August 4, 2017

One Year Ago


August 4, 2016 is a night that I will never forget. It was a night that changed my life forever. That night I took a chance and went to the Tri-County Fair to meet my boyfriend (now ex) for the first time. We had been talking online and it was time to take the next step.

When I looked into his beautiful blue eyes that night I was drawn into his heart. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, but in this case his eyes took me to his heart. I never knew what true love was until I looked into Jeremiah's eyes.

The moment that I looked into his eyes I fell in love. I wanted to have him forever. He had my heart from that moment on. Even though we are broken up now he still has my heart. He will forever be my first love.

It is hard to get over your first love. I still to this day look at his picture and feel all the same things that I felt that first time I looked at him. Those are feeling that don't easily go away.

I know he has moved on. I respect that. However, I am still in love with him. I pray everyday that he is not hurt and that if it is meant to be that he comes back to me. I know that that may never happen, but it is always good to wish.

So today I will look at his picture and feel all those feeling again. I will remember what it felt like that night. I will never forget Jeremiah and how he made me feel.

I will forever love him. He is my first and only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...