Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 213


Attitude of Gratitude - Day 213
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am thankful for kids. I am especially thankful for Austin. He has grown a lot in the time that we have been in each other's lives. This Summer God has used Austin to show me just how blessed I am. Also God used Austin to show me that he can surprise you with his love.

I pray that in years to come that Austin will know how much I love him no matter what. We have our ups and downs, but we end up smiling.

I thank God everyday for Austin. I pray that he knows how much he is loved and cared for everyday of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...