Saturday, August 4, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 216

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 216
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful that two years ago today I looked into the bluest eyes I had ever seen that stole my heart and took my breath away. I didn't know what true love was till that night. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, but I feel that in this case it was the window to the heart of the sweetest soul. I fell in love that night with the greatest guy. Later I would learn that we just were not meant to be. However, I still love him. You never get over your first love. I wish him all the best with his new girlfriend. I hope that she makes him happy. Though my heart wants something else I know that if it is meant to be that it will come back to me in time. I have good memories of us that I will forever keep in my heart. I will forever love the man that stole my heart and will forever have it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It took me 6 years to figure out how much I loved him and much less time to loose it all. It was after loosing love that I realized that I was more in love than he was. My heart still to this day wants him back, but I wish him well. God has a plan and a purpose. He has someone better in mind for me in his time. I hope that one day this blue eyed boy will figure out that he lost the best thing he ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...