Sunday, August 5, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 217






Attitude of Gratitude - Day 217
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for meditation. I have been doing a 30 Day Meditation Challenge and it has really been helping me.

There are some great benefits to do mediation every day.

1. Improves sleeping habits: more hours and a deeper sleep
2. Reduces Blood Pressure
3. Improves Immune System
4. Decrease in tension-related problems such as ulcers & headaches
5. Improved breathing and heart rate
6. Elevated energy levels
7. Helps Reduce substance abuse
8.Improves metabolism
9. Helps lose weight
10.Produces more serotonin
11. Less inflammation disorders and asthma
12. Lessens muscle & joint pain
13. Reduced aging
14. Builds Focus
15. Decreases depression
16. Balances emotions
17. Improves brain function
18. Helps you appreciate life more

Meditation has helped my sleeping as well, focus, blood pressure, weight loss, energy, and emotions. I really enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...