Thursday, August 23, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 235

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 235
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for what I do. This week Kindergarten started and I was worried about one of my kids from last year that had been with me 2 years. I prayed for this child to make me proud of them. The two of us have come a long way together. As I watched this child go down the hall Monday I felt like a mother letting go of her child. I have since seen the child and we smile at each other. I get a hug when they get off the bus. I think this kid will be ok. Kids like this is why I do what I do. I <3 each and everyone of them. Some of them get to me more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...