Thursday, August 1, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 213

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 213
#Blessings2019

I am blessed by time. Time to spend with those that we love and hold dear to us. We often take for granted that we are going to have time to be with those that we love for a long time.

In Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 (The Voice) says:  For everything that happens in life—there is a season, a right time for everything under heaven: A time to be born, a time to die; a time to plant, a time to collect the harvest.

The bible also tells us that God has our days numbered like the hairs on our head and the stars in the sky. From the time we are born God has our lives all planned out for us. That includes how long we will be on this Earth.

This world is not my home,
I'm just a passing through,
My treasures are layed up,
Somewhere beyond the blue,
The angels beacon me,
From Heaven's golden shore,
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...