Thursday, August 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 241

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 241
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a good day. I come home tired, but it is a good tired. I am not stressed out. I feel like I have accomplished a lot so far this year. I love what I do. I get up every morning and don't have to make myself get out of bed. I want to get out of bed and go to work.

I love the daily hugs, smiles, and the I love You Miss Anne from former students. This tells me that what I did in the past was worth something.

This Summer at Day Camp I got to see students who I have watched grow up show me that I am right were God wants me to be. It is a great feeling to know that I have made a difference in a child's life.

I have come so far and I am not looking back. The past is just that, the past. I am pressing forward. God has my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...