Monday, August 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 217

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 217
#Blessings2019

I am blessed for so many things in this life. I am blessed most of all that I have this life. It may not be perfect, but it is my life. It is the one that God gave me. He is there guiding me through it.

I am blessed to have my amazing sister Mary in my life. I know that I don't say it as much as I should, but she has been such a blessing in my life. We have been through a lot in this life, but because we have each other we have made it through. There are so many things that I could not have made it through without her by my side.

I am blessed that I have my faith that will see me through so much. I have been through so much in this life and I am so thankful that God had gotten me though it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...