Thursday, August 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 220

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: food

No photo description available.

Image may contain: flower

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: dessert and food

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: food

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 220
#Blessings2019
40 years old.....
I have been dreading this day for a long time. Didn't want to get older. I wanted to go backward. I told my students I was going to be having a big birthday this Summer. They told me I was going to be 6 years old on my birthday. I will take that.
But, we must move forward in this life. We must get older.
Today I got another year older. Another year of making memories. Another year of living. Another year of blessings and favor from God. Another year of doing what I love.
I am so blessed that God has given me another year of life. Another year to wake up everyday to thank him for all that he does for me.
So here it to another year. Going to take it one day at a time with God by my side. I don't know what God has in store for me, but I am sure that whatever it is will be worth it. I am excited to see what God has planned for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...