Sunday, August 25, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 237

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 237
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today I got to take Aunt Joem to church with me. I love spending Sundays at church with her.

I am blessed that so many who have been on our prayer list at church in need of prayer are now becoming praise reports. It shows that God is at work.

I am so blessed that I can share God's love with others. God has done great things in my life. I have saw my prayers answered. I can truly say that God's time is the right time.

I am blessed that no matter where I am I can talk to God or even give him praise. I know that he is with me. Often times he knows my needs even before I tell him.

I am blessed that when I go to bed tonight that God will be with me to help me have a good nights sleep. He will wake me up refreshed and ready to be a light in this world for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...