Sunday, August 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 223

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 223
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that though Summer Break is coming to an end it was wonderful. Life is good.

I help with Bible School which was 3 days and we had 9 kids total come.

I helped with Camp Paddy Run and had such a great time. I prayed in public for the first time. I got such a blessing watching the kids get up front and pray. It was like the Holy Spirit was moving in that place.

Got to spend time with family and friends making memories.

Made a busy basket for church that I am sure will be a hit. So thankful that we have children back in church again.

Yoga Tuesdays have been wonderful ways to relax and I can't wait to continue doing them. They have helped me reduce stress in my life. Andrea is great. She has taught me things that maybe I can share with my students this year.

Spent a lot of time in prayer and meditation. I have not only been praying for myself, but for others who really need it.

I am excited about what this year holds in store for me. I am ready for change and ready for the new horizons ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...