Sunday, November 3, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 307

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 307
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That last night I went to bed and got a good nights sleep. I was able to get up on time and get ready to head to church. I enjoyed the special music at church this morning. Then I got to enjoy some great soup and sandwiches with some great company at the meal after church.

I got to drop off soup and desert to Aunt Joem and visit with her a bit. Then I got to come home to relax and get a few things done. Today was a good day. I will end my day by spending some time in prayer and meditation.

God has really blessed me this week. Blessings and grace come from God above when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...