Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 310

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 310
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That I went to bed early last night. That I got up early this morning and got off to work on time. That I had lots of smiles and hugs this morning. That I got to play babies, look at sea shells, build buildings, make food, laugh, smile, and more.

That I got to relax when I got home. That today was a nice day. That life may not be perfect, but it is what God has in store for me. He is in control of this life.

I get up everyday and give each day over to God. He has saw me through so much and brought me so far. I can never thank him enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...