Thursday, November 14, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 318

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 318
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

After watching a sermon by Joseph Prince about prayer last evening it made a difference in my prayer time. I learned that if you speak good things over you that good things will happen. As I went to school this morning I talked to God and spoke good things over me.

As I came home from school this evening I talked to God and spoke good things over me. All because I believe that God will give me good things because I have faith in him.

Everyday in my prayer time I pray for so many and I will pray good things over each and every one of them as I pray. Good things happen to those who have faith.

I am blessed that when I speak good things over myself each day that I see good things happen. I see good things happen to those in my life when I speak good things over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...