Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 309

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 309
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That I got a good nights sleep despite being awake several times in the night. That I was able to get up and get ready to be on time for work.

That I was able to spend time with God this morning. That over all today was a good day. That I as able to relax for a bit when I got home. That I went to Yoga this evening. That I had a great dinner.

That when I go to bed I will be able to sleep tonight because I am really tired. It is a good tired. I don't feel stressed out today.

God has blessed me so much. He is going to see mw through each day of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...