Monday, November 4, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 308

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 308
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That when I got up there was ice, but it was light out to see to drive. Then I got to make aliens and monsters, built buildings, diaper babies, give hugs, laugh, smile, play I Spy and reassure kids that I will be back tomorrow.

I got a good nights sleep. I got to relax. I got to meditate and pray to start my day. I got to take a moment to thank God for all his blessings and grace on me.

I got to give my day over to God so that he could be in control.

I will be blessed that as I go to sleep tonight that God is in control. I will sleep well and wake rested. Tomorrow is another day of blessings and grace from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...