Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 330

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 330
#Blessings2019

I am blessed:

That I have binge watched so much NCIS lately that I have 2 more seasons left. I finally got to see the episodes leading up to Tony leaving and the revealing that he and Zeva had a child together.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep. That I had a warm bed to sleep in on a cold night. That I got to relax and enjoy quiet of sorts. That I got to go to yoga and work away stress in life.

I am blessed that I am getting a few chores done that normally I don't get done. That today was a nice day. That life is good.

That God has blessed me so much in my life. I just need to take the time to appreciate all that God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...