Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Day 40 of 180 Days of #choosekind

Day 40 of 180 Days of #choosekind:

Today like everyday I spoke to children in the building that I passed in the hallway. It helps the children to know that they are cared for. Then when they have a problem that they can come to me for help. I am kind to all the children that I come in contact with. Even a simple smile will makes a child's day and let them know that you care.

Today I also reminded a child that was very sad that they were smart, special, and loved. I wanted them to know that they had someone who cared about them.

I had a moment today when I broke down crying because I was missing Mom. One of the kids today saw me and told me that they didn't want me to be sad. I was too nice a person to be sad. Then they asked me to play a game with them. We had so much fun.

How did you #choosekind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...