Thursday, October 25, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 298

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 298
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I an grateful for the bible. Last evening I took Hannah and Austin with me to Bible Study at church. We went a little early and while we were waiting we read a little from the bible. We were reading from Ecclesiastes 3. Verse 7 is what got to me. Part of it says this: a time to speak and a time to be silent. Since reading that I have used it on the kids when they speak and should not. Hannah is not thrilled. She tells me to forget that passage. Sorry Charlie! When you learn to speak only when you should speak I will forget that verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...