Sunday, October 28, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 301

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 301
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for love. There are often times that I don't feel loved. I end up feeling lonely. Sometimes it is all in how I am treated. The feeling of well you don't respect me so then you don't love me happens. The feeling of you don't listen to me so why put forth the effort. If I can love you with all of my heart then why is it so hard for you to love me back. People need to take others feelings into consideration before they act. Put others before self. The bible says that we should do unto others as we would like to have done to us. Makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...