Sunday, October 14, 2018

Gratutude 2018 Day 287

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 287
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am thankful for prep time. We recently started a new bible study series at church on 1 & 2 Samuel. You have to go over it, answering the questions, and doing the readings before you come to Sunday School in order to be a part of the discussion. In order to prepare for the lessons it will take 2 hours to do. The lessons take time to teach. We have had to break them into 2 or 3 weeks because of their intensity. I am thankful that I have time to be able to spend the time it takes to prepare for these lessons ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...