Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 297

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 297
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for children who are thankful. I go above and beyond for Hannah and Austin and there are days when I feel that it is all for nothing. Days when I am yelled at, screamed at, and even told that "I am going to tell dad on you". Then it is I don't have to listen to you. Those are the days when I feel like everything I do for them is for nothing.

I am grateful for the days when they treat me with respect. The days when they thank me for what I do for them. The days when I get treated like someone that matters to them. Those are the good days.

I wish that there were more good days than bad days in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...