Sunday, October 21, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 294

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 294
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for Pastors. Last Sunday was Pastor Appreciation Sunday. That is a time to thank Pastors for all that they do not only for their church, but for the community around it.

In my small community we have some very wonderful Pastors that do great work in our community. They do visitation with people not just those in their church, but others in the community that have a need.

They welcome people into their church no matter what the situation. They make you feel at home. For example: At Valley Baptist for the few times that I have been there since Pastor Dale has become Pastor I have felt like I am a part of the church and that I belong.

Pastors in this community make you feel like someone cares. That when something happens like a loss in your life you know that you can turn to them for help in the healing process.

The greatest Pastor that I know is Billy Graham and it is because of watching him on tv that I gave my life to Jesus.

Thank you to all the Pastors out there wherever you are. Thank you for giving to the Lord. Thank you for sharing his love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...