Thursday, July 26, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 207

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 207
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for bible study, time to study God's word with others, and being able to learn something from God's word.

Last evening at church was the first evening bible study that we have had. Most of the time the bible study is held in the afternoon. That means that those of us in the church that work can't attend. We had 11 people (including Rev. Joel).

Last evening we discussed Daniel 5 about the handwriting on the wall. As we went over the passage I realized that often in life God gives us signs, "handwriting on the wall". He also puts Daniels in our lives to help us with those signs.

Too often we are consumed with other things to see what God is trying to tell us. We need to slow down and take the time to see what God has in store for me.

When I began 2018 one of my goals was to get up early and spend time each morning in prayer, meditation, and bible study. I have kept to that goal. I have found that the meditation has been very helpful.

When I meditate I shut out the world around me and am better able to hear what God is saying to me. Mediation has helped me to better see the handwriting on the wall. It has helped me to have a better relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...