Sunday, July 15, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 196

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 196
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for Sunday School. It is a time that you can spend learning about God's word. In our Adult Class at church we are studying Judges now. I am learning so much more by coming to Sunday School than I do in Worship.

Worship, which I am grateful for too is a time to thank God for all he has done. The sermon is just someone telling you what their interpretation of the bible reading is. You don't get to explore it, ask questions, or hear what others think.

Sunday School is where that happens. Often times I hear people say that Worship is the real heart of going to church. Worship is key, but where you learn your bible (really learn the bible) is in Sunday School.

Often too people will come to a weekly bible study that would never come to Sunday School. These two thinks are essentially the same thing. Often times churches have weekly bible studies in order to attract those people in the church that don't come to Sunday School, but this ends up failing. Those people that they are trying to attract end up not coming.

We have about 10 who regularly come to Sunday School. I learn so much more about the bible by coming to Sunday School. I love to hear what others have to say about what we are studying. It gives me a deeper understanding of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...