Friday, July 6, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 187

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 187
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful that last week I learned that my Uncle Woodie was right for all these years. He always believed that God was in control of everything in his life and would make a way.

My lesson last week at Day Camp was about Worry. In the lesson we learned that worry is a bad thing. It does not add time to our lives, in fact it cuts off time. It affects your health in a big way.

We learned that instead of worrying about things that we need to talk to God. Austin taught me that instead of worrying to say God is in control. It not only works for worry, but other things that are going on.

The birds of the field and the flowers did not worry about anything in life. They relied on God to be in control. We need to do the same thing. We need to let God be in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...