Monday, July 9, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 190

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 190
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for the power of prayer. The Bible says that if we go to God in prayer in faith that he will hear us and meet the need that we have. Recently I have been going in faith to God with some needs on my heart. I know that he will meet those needs in his own time.

We need to have faith in God's timing. We need to trust that his time is the right time. We also need to realize that sometimes when we go to God in faith that he has other plans for our needs. He knows better than we what is needed.

Sometimes when I pray for someone I get discouraged at the fact that my prayer was not answered. I realize that I have to be patient and move out of the way so that God can do what only he can do. He is in control.

Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee.-James 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...