Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 191



Attitude of Gratitude - Day 191
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful that I got to know my dear friend Carol through her dad. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of home going after a long battle with Leukemia.

Carol had a heart full of love for all that knew her. My favorite memory of her was when she mailed me a box full of hats and gloves to give to kids at school that needed them. Inside the box with the hats and gloves was a beautiful afghan that Carol had made. I treasure it to this day.

Carol reminded me of her father, Garland who was so kind and caring. I bet that they are having a great time catching up on things in Heaven.

I know that I will see them both again one day. When we get to Heaven we will all have a new body. I am sure that Carol is enjoying hers. She is no longer in pain and no longer suffering.

For everything that happens in life—there is a season, a right time for everything under heaven:
    A time to be born, a time to die;
        a time to plant, a time to collect the harvest;
    A time to kill, a time to heal;
        a time to tear down, a time to build up;
    A time to cry, a time to laugh;
        a time to mourn, a time to dance;
    A time to scatter stones, a time to pile them up;
        a time for a warm embrace, a time for keeping your distance;
    A time to search, a time to give up as lost;
        a time to keep, a time to throw out;
    A time to tear apart, a time to bind together;
        a time to be quiet, a time to speak up;
    A time to love, a time to hate;
        a time to go to war, a time to make peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (The Voice)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...