Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 198

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 198
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for a week without kids around the house. As much as I love Hannah and Austin sometimes the Adults in this house need a break from them. Seriously they can get on your nerves at times. They are good kids, but man after you have been with them for awhile they can get to you.

Kids can be like that. After you have been with them day in and day out they wear on you. Sometimes that is a good thing and others that is not so good. It is all about the behavior.

I have learned that if you show the kids a little of God's love then it might just change them. They may over time become the children that you want them to be. It is not going to happen over night. It will take time. You have to be patient.

I pray for Hannah and Austin often. My hope is that one day that they will get to know Jesus like I know Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...