Monday, July 30, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 211

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 211
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for days when the weather is not too hot and not too cold. Today kinda felt like a fall day. It was nice. A day to wear sweaters and jeans. A day to just sit on the deck with a cup of hot tea, hot coca, or a capachino and read a book. Time to just relax and not have a care in the world.

All too often we get to caught up in the hurried pace of this life. Sometimes like today we need to just take the time to slow down and enjoy what life has to offer.

This was a good day to work on my bible journaling that I have not done in a vey long time. I am hoping to start a notebook where I do my bible journaling in with some of my favorite bible verses in.

This was also a good day to write in my journaling. I was able to spend some quiet time listening to what God had to say to me. It was good.

I just <3 days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...