Thursday, July 19, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 200



Attitude of Gratitude - Day 200
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am grateful for my friend Janae Shields. She is one of the greatest people that I know. She is kind, caring, and all around awesome. She cares about her students, the people she works with, her family, and her friends.
Janae is always there to listen and give advice. She speaks her mind and tells it like it is. She stands up for what she believes in. She stands up for those that she cares about.
I remember the school year after Mom died. I was having a hard time dealing with Mom's death. I will admit that when one of my students missed their Mom I cried. She had her student give me hugs when they saw me in the hallway for awhile. It made me feel so good.
I remember volunteering in her room one year. She was so encouraging to the students. She took the time to help those students that were struggling. Janae gets to know her students and is there for them. She listens to them when they have an issue. She loves all the students who come through her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...