Sunday, September 9, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 252














Attitude of Gratitude - Day 252
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful
I am grateful today for Grandparents, those in my life like Grandparents, and those in my life who are Grandparents. The lessons that I have learned over the years are some that will last me a lifetime.
I have so many memories of times spent with my Grandparents and those in my life who are like Grandparents to me. Those memories will forever be in my heart and mind.
The love that I was shown as a child by my Grandpa Rittenour went above and beyond what a Grandparent should do. I am thankful beyond words for that love and all that he taught me.
Happy Grandparents Day to all those Grandparents in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...