Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 14 of 180 Days of #choosekind

Day 14 of 180 Days of #choosekind:

I chose to listen to Hannah about an issue today and we worked through it together with out getting mad.

I chose to listen to Austin about his day at school and to be understanding when he got upset this evening.

I chose to listen, hug, and cry with a child that missed their Mommy. It made me miss my Mommy too and we talked about why I was sad too.

I was showed kindness today when the child that missed his mommy told me when I was missing my mommy that he would share his Mommy with me. That his Mommy had enough love to go around. Then the child told me how much they loved me and that made me feel so good.

How did you #choosekind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...