Thursday, September 13, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 256

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 256
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for God's time. Recently some people that I know have passed from this life into the next. It got me to thinking. We don't know how long we have on this earth. Only God knows. His time is the perfect time. We need to respect that.

Sometimes we question God's time. I know with my Mom I did. We want answers as to why God took someone or did what he did. We are not to question God for he knows what he is doing.

I have come to learn that God's time is the best time. We need to live life on God's time and not our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...