Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 255

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 255
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my friend Les and his impact on my life. He and his wife Sandy became my friends through our church. After my Mom passed in 2015 they were there for me to help me through that loss.

Les was one of the kindest people that I know. He always had a smile. He always wanted to help someone. He did that through his missionary work. I wish I would have heard him speak about that. He was a true servant of God.

Les could make you laugh. He was always kidding around with Uncle Woodie. He was always making the most out of whatever life dealt him. He never let his illnesses get him down.

I am heartbroken today that he is gone. My heart is broken for Sandy. However, I am sure that Les is with Mom and they are having a wonderful reunion. I know that we will see him again on day when Jesus calls us home.

Until we meet again Les....tell Mom I love her when you see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...