Friday, September 14, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 257

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 257
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for lies. Sometimes in life lies are good. For example telling someone who tells everyone everything a lie is great. They tell it and when it gets back to you then you can say that that person lied.

Lies are great when you have kids that spill everything to everyone. You can tell them a false story and when you are asked about it say I have no clue where they got that from cause I never told them that.

Lies can be bad. Just like when I asked a child if they cleaned their room and they screamed yes they did. Later when the room is inspected the lie comes back to bite them.

I have found lately that when a child lies to me instead of telling the truth in the first place the punishment for whatever happened is greater. I always say tell the truth and things will go better.

Don't lie....always tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...