Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 263

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 263
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for truth and honesty. I hate when someone lies to me or keeps secrets from me. It is better to tell the truth in the first place. Never lie cause your lie will follow you for a very long time. Be honest about things. Be upfront. When something happens to you tell it right away. Don't make up stories. Don't lie. Lies hurt people. Lies destroy. Telling the truth keeps you out of trouble. I am learning that when people lie to me I loose trust in them. I tend to not believe them anymore. It will take a long time for them to gain my trust again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...