Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 149

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 149
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a great day.

I am blessed that it was not too hot today.

I am blessed that I got to go learn a little bit about the new curriculum that we will be teaching in the Fall.

I am blessed that I get to go work on my Day Camp Lesson this evening.

I am blessed that as we drove to and from the training today I could re-visit old memories of times gone by. Memories that I will not soon forget.

I am blessed that today I got to remember someone that for a time made me very happy. Memories that I will soon never forget.

I am blessed everyday of this life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...