Saturday, May 4, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 124


Blessings A Day 2019-Day 124
#Blessings2019

I am blessed today for Yoga.

Several years ago my friend Andrea Falcone talked me into coming to one of her classes. At first I was skeptical about it. I went and after a few sessions I began to feel so much better.

First off it helped my mood. I was stressed out a lot and it helped with the stress. It also helped me with my depression. I feel so much calmer after doing yoga.

Second it helped with my breathing. Having Chronic Bronchitis has been a pain. Since doing Yoga I have found that I can breath better and am not so short of breath all the time.

Another benefit is that it has helped with high blood pressure. At one time my BP was high. Doing Yoga has calmed me and helped me to relax. It helps me to center my body.

It has helped with my migraines. Since doing Yoga I have found myself having less migraines than ever before. At one point I was having one a week. Now I have one maybe every 2 months or less.

It helps with pain. My feet hurt often and doing Yoga has helped with that. It has helped with other pain in my body as well.

It gives me more energy. I feel like I have more energy to do things after a Yoga class.

It relaxes me. I feel so relaxed after a yoga class. The class helps me to focus on me and how to make me feel better.

It has helped me to be more flexible. I can't touch my toes yet, but I am working on it. The stretches are great.

It has helped in my weight loss goals. It has helped me to cut the sugar cravings and focus on other things. It has helped me to shed pounds and feel good about myself.

It helps me work on my breathing. I realize that after doing Yoga that breathing is important. I have often found myself using breathing practices from Yoga to help others. I use them to calm students who are afraid after a nose bleed or getting hurt. I have used it to calm a student down so they can tell me what is going on. It is great.

I am so blessed by the power of Yoga in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...