Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 134

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 134
#Blessings2019 I am blessed that I had a good nights sleep. I am blessed that I got up this morning even when I wanted to stay in bed. I am blessed that Cosmo came to visit me this morning as I was getting ready. He was crabby and mad at me for having to leave him to go to work. I am blessed that I had a great day filled with love, hugs, smiles, laughs, and more. I am blessed that I got to go to Yoga this evening. I am blessed that no matter what happens in this life that God is always with me. He helps me through each day. He moves the mountains in my life and some are ones that I didn't know exhisited. I am blessed when I drive to and from school each day that I can talk to God. I talk to him like he is right there with me and he is my friend. Often times I hear a song on the radio that I feel God has placed there to help me through whatever I am going through. I am blessed by memories. I was thinking of my friend Les who passed last September. He lived his life in service to God. He showed me that when we feel lost and can't find our way that we need to talk to God. God will give us strength to face anything. Les was the one that told me once that God would move any mountain in my life even those we may not see. Les also showed me that God can work through us to be his light in this world. I am blessed by the strong women in my life that never let anything get them down. They never give up. I am who I am because of their example in my life. I am very blessed everyday of this life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...