Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 127

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 127
#Blessings2019

I am blessed by Teachers.

I have had so many teachers in my life. The best teacher in my life was my Mom who taught school for 40 years.

I had some great teachers through school. I have worked with some great teachers. These teachers have shown me things that I use in my job.

I was remembering today Ann Hodges who showed me that a little kindness goes a long way. That if just be patient with a student you both will achieve the desired results. She also showed me that sometimes you have to make a student think it is their idea in order for them to do something.

I learned over the years to get to know students. Sometimes they have things on their minds that you need to address first in order to be able to teach them. A smile and a hug go a long way.

Do something for students without recognition. Be there to listen. So often students tell me how they were glad that I took the time to listen to them and help them through things.

Mr. A showed me that it  is ok to ask for help when you need it. He also showed me that when you show students love and kindness that they will remember you for a lifetime.

Thank you to all the teachers in my life. You have made a difference in my life that has shaped who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...