Thursday, May 2, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 122

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 122
#Blessings2019

Today has been one of those day, but I have found the blessings.

I am blessed that on my way home I came upon a sermon by Joel Osteen that really hit home to me. In it he says that if you want something from God you have to not be afraid to ask him for it. Don't be afraid cause if you ask it in faith you will receive.

I am blessed that when I have a bad day that I can talk to God and if I am still and listen I will hear what God has to say to me. Let God be in control.

I am blessed that God is moving the mountains in my life for me. I feel like some days that I have so many things in my path keeping me from being successful. I know that if I stop, step back, and get out of the way that God will do what he needs to do.

I am blessed that I am seeing my prayers answered. I have asked for some things for a very long time feeling frustrated. Now I am seeing my prayers answered.

I am blessed everyday of this life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...