Thursday, May 23, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 143

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 143

Today was Preschool Graduation.

I am blessed for all my students. I will surely miss them. Someone once told me that I am a mother of sorts to the children in my room. On days like today I kinda feel like a mother letting her children go off to bigger and better things.

I am blessed that I could share in sadness with students who didn't want to leave me. We shared some great times this school year that I will never forget.

I am blessed that I can do this job and make a difference in the lives of children.

I am blessed that I got to talk to some of the parents after graduation. It is good to have a relationship with the parents.


I am so blessed everyday of this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...