Sunday, May 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 125

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 125
#Blessings2019

I am blessed for Family.

Over the years I have gotten to know so many of my extended family. As a kid I went to visit family often. I remember Grandma Webster, Dad, and I often going to a relatives house for a visit. Family would come to visit in the Summer for weeks at a time.

Today I realized how thankful I am for my family. Some of the older folks have become very special to me because of the time that I spent in their homes growing up. The love and kindness that I have been showed by my family over the years is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...