Monday, May 20, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 140

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 140
#Blessings2019

I am blessed for the child that seeing me sad one day wanted to go up to Heaven and tell God to give me my Mother back. I wish it worked like that.

I am blessed by the child that told me that when I am missing my Mom that I could look to the sky and see her in the clouds.

I am blessed by the child that insisted that I draw pictures almost everyday of school which became therapy for me when I was sad.

I am blessed by the child that comes to me and tells me that it looks like I need a hug. Then they hug me.

I am blessed by the children that every morning get off the bus and hug me. Then they tell me that they are glad that I am at school.

I am blessed that Today a child brought me the book I Love You More Than Rainbows. After I finished reading the book the child looked at me with a smile. Not missing a beat they said: Ms. Anne, I Love You More Than Rainbows. It brought tears to my eyes.

I am blessed so much everyday of this life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...