Friday, May 24, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 144

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 144
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a nice day.

I am blessed that today was a productive day. I got a lot packed up in my room at work. More to do, but when I am motivated to get things done I can. I feel accomplished.

I am blessed that this week one of my students said God Bless Miss Anne.

I am blessed that I could do something nice for my sister and surprise her at the same time.

I am blessed that I could relax when I got home from work.

I am blessed for a 3 day weekend. It is busy, but I am glad for a break just the same.

I am so blessed everyday of this life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...