Monday, July 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 189












Blessings A Day 2019-Day 189
#Blessings2019

I am blessed by the rain. Rain is a good thing at times. It makes the crops, vegetables, and plants grow. It replenishes water is rivers, creeks, streams, lakes, and more. It helps in a drought. Rain cools things off when it is hot.  It purifies the air and puts humidity into it. As a kid I was taught that the more rain in the summer the more snow in the winter.

Rain also makes it good to sleep. I love to listen to the rain when I am sleeping or napping. It is so relaxing.

Rain is a good thing. I remember Austin saying that rain was God's tears for the people that didn't have him in their hearts. He also said that it was the tears of the saints gone before.

Rain is a blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...