Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 191



Blessings A Day 2019-Day 191
#Blessings2019
I am blessed to have gotten into essential oils. They have helped me so much. I use them often. The one that I use the most is peppermint. I use it for migraines, sinus issues, and more.

I use lavender. It is good when you are bleeding to help stop it. I also use lemon, orange, thrive, breath easy, frankincense, stress away, and sara.

I not only put them directly on my skin, but I also diffuse them when needed. I even have peppermint oil spray and hope to get the lavender oil spray.

Essential Oils are good for so many things. You just have to try them. I first used them at Yoga class. Then I got some peppermint oil to use for my migraines and it really helped.

You got to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...