Monday, July 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 210

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 210
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that today was a good day. Back to school for a day for a literacy training. I am excited about the new school year. I have been praying about it because for awhile I was nervous and scared. It is going to be ok.

This year I get to make a new start. I am ready for change. There was a time when change was not something that I liked. I feel now that every now and then we need change.

August 12 will be here before I know it. I am putting this year in God's hands. He is the driver in control and I am going to sit back and see where he takes me. I have faith that he is going to be there for me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...