Friday, July 26, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 207

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 207
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that after many years I feel like my life is finally under control.  God is a big part of my life. I am so glad that I have made him a huge part of my life. He helps me get things under control when I feel that things are falling apart. God is good!

I have a feeling that my life has taken a turn for the better. Things are looking up. I have faith in God's timing being better than my timing. Things are going to work out for the best.

I am learning that when things go wrong that I need to just take a step back and let God take over. Life is getting better one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...